Experience a totally new way to share today. Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend (or maybe a few). They’ll view it, laugh, and then the snap disappears from the screen – unless they take a screenshot. If you want to share a Snap with all of your friends, add it to your Snapchat Story, where each Snap lives for 24 hours until it disappears, making room for the new.
The images might be a little grainy, and you may not look your best, but that’s the point. It’s about the moment, a connection between friends in the present, and not just a pretty picture.
The allure of fleeting messages reminds us about the beauty of friendship – we don’t need a reason to stay in touch.
- They’ll have that long to view your message and then it disappears forever.
- We’ll let you know if they take a screenshot.
- Build relationships, collect points, and view your best friends.
- Snapchat is instantly fun and insanely playful.
- Show your friends how clever you can be and enjoy the lightness of being.
- Front facing camera support on Android 2.3 and above.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Bring your Bitmoji to life with all new 3D Bitmoji World Lenses.
- Sky Filters paint your world with stars, rainbows, and other effects.
- Create stickers of your friends’ faces, automatically! Just tap the scissors inside the sticker menu.”
- Open the Snapcodes page in Settings to scan codes you’ve saved to your Camera Roll.
- Tap the new brush inside the Scissors tool to change the color of your hair, shirt, or any other object.
- Pinch to zoom out and view the Map
- See what’s happening around the world and find your friends. You can choose to share your location with friends or stay off the map with Ghost Mode.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Snapchat has a new look
- Tap To View – Now it only takes one tap to view a Snap or Story.
- Improved Snapcodes
- Tap your Snapcode to add a selfie
- Add by Snapcode – Screenshot a friend’s Snapcode, then go to Add Friends to add them
- Share your Snapcode – Export your Snapcode directly from the app